Aurora Dionis maakt niet alleen gebruik van 100% natuurlijke ingrediënten, ook haar productieproces wordt zo duurzaam mogelijk ingericht. Lees hieronder hoe Aurora Dionis bijdraagt aan een betere en duurzame wereld.
The ingredients: The products of Aurora Dionis Dermacosmetics are made in a traditional way. Do you want to know which ingredients Aurora Dionis Dermacosmetics contain products? See our used ingredients .
glass seemed to be the best, ecological, responsible solution but for various reasons that was not the case. It turned out that the active substances could oxidize because the glass was not 100% airtight together with a pump system. Oxidate as a chemical process influences ingredients and can have a negative effect on skin problems.
To guarantee the operation of the product, we have chosen an airtight package. This means that we have used plastic. Aurora Dionis DermaCosmetics products do not contain preservatives. To ensure the shelf life, the airtight packaging of the products is necessary. The aloe products do contain a root extracts that conservative works, but these are not as aggressive and effective as 'ordinary' preservatives.
Do not expose it to light or air is important when maintaining the expiry date . So packaging dark and airtight. Plastic meets both conditions.
To not fully specify our sustainable wish, we have developed the packaging in two parts.
- The vial with the product is from 'Low Density Polyethylene & # X27;. This type of plastic is recommended to store fresh products.
- The vial with the product goes into a sturdy plastic sleeve with the Aurora Dionis Dermacosmetics logo. This part of the packaging ensures that the product is stored dark and cool. This is reusable because a new refill can be placed. In this way we guarantee product quality and our products cause less waste. Read the entire article about packaging here
Why are packaging not recycled plastic?
Unfortunately, a large part of the collected plastic waste is not processed into new plastic at all. That is cheaper than further sorting and processing it into a new material. The plastic that is recycled is often less firm and stable, partly because it has been processed under such high temperatures that some 'positive' properties have been lost. They are also added to those different plastic species in their first phase of life that makes recycling more difficult.
Food, cosmetics and medicines may not be packed in recycled plastic in the EU. In itself, that is good, because it is important that packaging is stable and safe. These may not break or discolor. In addition, it is also not intended that substances end up in the product from the packaging. Read the entire article about recycled plastic here
aurora has its own production space where they make it cost effective in small runs in a traditional way. She works exclusively with professional equipment, such as sterilisators.
sterilizers to make the air sterile
sterilizers to make the equipment and vials, mixers, fill machines, bushes, sterile.
- They also have a special sterile and hygienic space. As a result, they enjoy the best of both worlds: the craftsmanship of small-scale production and the professionalism of a factory.
Kenmerken van een vet huidtype op een rijtje:
• glimt vrij snel
• de poriën zijn duidelijk te zien
• toont op latere leeftijd rimpels
• kan na reinigen droog, trekkerig aanvoelen en glimt daarna weer snel
• is relatief dik
• heeft sneller last van puistjes en/of onzuiverheden
• heeft geregeld zwarte puntjes
Het gebruik van probiotica, alfahydroxyzuur (AHA), silicium, magnesium, vetzuren en cermamidem helpen de vette huid herstellen en de poriën verfijnen van de huidstructuur.