The botanical name is Aloe Barbadensis Miller and the plant is a succulent or a succulent plant. The aloe plant stores water in its leaf and water is an absolute superreat for the skin. Aloe Vera is known for its medicinal effect from ancient times. The Egyptians called Aloe 'the plant of immortality'. Our body is strengthened by superfood while Aloe Vera is supertreat for our skin. So the active power is for centuries but what does aloe now really do and what makes the pure natural high-end vegan aloe vera gel or serum from Aurora Dionis Skincare special?
The juice of the Aloe is rather a kind of jelly and tastes bitter-sweet and is also processed in aloe drink. In addition, it has many applications within cosmetics products. The hydrogenium pound or too the pH value of aloe is similar to that of the skin and is between 5 and 5.5 pH and therefore very suitable for skin care products.
Only use Aloe Vera from very good quality in which no traces of anthraquinone. This can give more irritation. Aurora Dionis products are high-end natural and vegan skin care. The aloe vera serum and gel are ideally suited for the treatment of affected skin.
More than 99% of the plant consists of water and is therefore a superreat in itself. While the 'secret' is in the remaining 1%. A treat for the skin that contains more than 200 different substances such as: various vitamins, minerals, sugar, enzymes and plant hormones. Below is a list:
In addition to thirsty drinks, dermacosmetic products are manufactured that reach our greatest organ: the skin. And that is not for nothing. The plant hormones contribute significantly to the skin cell development that then stimulates collagen production. This restores tissue and also makes it elastic. The Callageen fibers ensure that edges of a wound move better at each other (wound contraction by fibroblasts).
Wound healing (of affected skin) has a number of phases: 1. Reaction phase in which a bleeding phase and / or ignition phase 2. Regenerative phase (= proliferation phase or fibroblast phase) 3. Mature phase (= Maturation phase or remodeling phase )
Aloe supports the skin in all three phases, from cleaning and disinfecting to regeneration and calming, and ultimately complete recovery. In addition, the moisturizing and soothing effect in a healthy balance. As a result, nutrients are better absorbed and the harmful influences can get better.
For Research Information: Click here .
The Aloe Vera Gel and / or Serum from Aurora Dionis Dermacosmetics works more effectively than a 100% pure aloŽ vera juice or regular product. That is in the concentration of the aloe. If you do something, do it well!
Aurora Dionis Vegan Medical Skin Specialist chooses the best quality ingredients and has included the aloe highly concentrated in its products. By doing this, a head starts at all other aloe products and you see and feel it when it comes to improving skin.
The Aloe Vera Serum and Gel of Aurora Dionis do not contain any traces of the possible irritating anthraquinone and are ideally suited for the treatment of affected skin]. In addition, they contain a highly concentrated pure vegan hyaluronic acid that has been extracted from Vegan Polisaccarides.
"I myself have close contact with the producers and suppliers of the crude ingredients. This means that Aurora Dionis Skincare decides more grip on the quality on all our end products."
"It is not easy to realize high quality and shelf life at 100% pure natural vegan. The test laboratories that test the products before they should not believe the market first that it could. But theirs Own test results proven the operation! I am very happy that I can help people in a safe vegan, also people with a skin that has been visited by medical procedures or by heavy (chemo) medication. "
The combination of high-quality ingredients and method of assembling is unique and have acquired their place within the high-end dermacosmetics
Read more about how natural preservative works and has resist laboratory tests? click here